#picstitch this is getting boring, but damn I look good today! #ootd
Back to School on Better Book Titles.
(From the top, left to right: The Picture of Dorian Gray, The Catcher in the Rye, A Separate Peace, The Stranger, The Dictionary, 1984, Are You There God? It’s Me, Margaret, The Brothers Karamazov, Ethan Frome, The Metamorphosis.)
Albert Camus would totally say “YOLO”.
|—||Ray Bradbury (via observando)|
This is so vague I love it. The voices you are hearing are real, god is speaking to you. The nation of France needs you. Don your armor, take up arms, lead the French army. This is your destiny, joan. When the flames come for you let them lick your bones and laugh.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via leunq)
That last one.
#picstitch You’re looking at the new assistant librarian at Mulberry Public Library! #ootd #librarian
#picstitch makeup or #nomakeup if this won’t stop ppl from bothering me, I don’t know what will. #ootd
This is the young man that was walking with Mike Brown,
Dorian Johnson yall. Confident and clear. Bless him.
Fuck man. /:
This is unbelievable.
"Look, I… I may not be an explorer, or an adventurer, or a treasure-seeker, or a gunfighter, Mr. O’Connell, but I am proud of what I am”
Your Thursday Librarian Pride!
ME ON MONDAY!